Aim & Scope
The primary aim of the KSV Journal of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (KSVJPHS) is to serve as a distinguished platform for the dissemination of high-quality research, critical insights, and innovative developments in the fields of pharmacy and health sciences. Through rigorous peer-review and open access publication, KSVJPHS endeavours to advance scientific knowledge, foster interdisciplinary collaboration, and contribute to the enhancement of healthcare practices and pharmaceutical outcomes.
KSVJPHS encompasses a broad spectrum of topics within the domains of pharmacy and health sciences. The journal welcomes original research, reviews, case studies, and scholarly contributions that address, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences:
- Drug discovery and development
- Novel drug delivery systems and formulations
- Pharmaceutical biotechnology
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Pharmaceutical analysis and quality assurance
- Clinical Pharmacy:
- Patient-centered care and medication management
- Clinical trials and evidence-based medicine
- Pharmacotherapy and therapeutic interventions
- Pharmacy practice innovations and patient outcomes
- Mechanisms of drug action
- Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine
- Neuropharmacology and psychopharmacology
- Toxicology and adverse drug reactions
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry:
- Medicinal chemistry and drug design
- Natural product chemistry
- Computational drug discovery
- Analytical techniques in pharmaceutical chemistry
- Drug Delivery and Formulation:
- Nanotechnology-based drug delivery
- Controlled and sustained release systems
- Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics
- Targeted drug delivery approaches
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry:
- Herbal medicines and traditional remedies
- Bioactive natural compounds
- Plant-based drug discovery
- Ethnobotany and medicinal plants research
- Regulatory Affairs and Quality Control:
- Pharmaceutical regulations and compliance
- Quality assurance and validation
- Good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Regulatory strategies for pharmaceutical products
- Public Health and Epidemiology:
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Epidemiological studies and health outcomes
- Healthcare policy and management
- Global health challenges and solutions
- Health Informatics:
- E-health and telemedicine
- Health data analytics and visualization
- Electronic health records (EHRs) and interoperability
- Digital innovations in healthcare
- Pharmaceutical Education and Practice:
- Innovative teaching methodologies
- Curriculum development in pharmacy education
- Continuing professional development
- Pharmacy workforce trends and challenges
- Nursing and Physiotherapy
- Patient-centered nursing care and clinical practices
- Physiotherapeutic interventions and rehabilitation strategies
- Evidence-based nursing and physiotherapy research
- Interdisciplinary approaches to patient management
- Biotechnology and related fields
The correct abbreviation for abstracting and indexing purposes is “KSV J. Pharm. Health Sci.”.
ISSN and EISSN
The international standard serial numbers (ISSN) for KSV Journal of Pharmacy and Health Sciences are applied.
KSV Journal of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (KSVJPHS) has Publication frequency half-yearly (2 Issue/Year). We publish every issue timely since starting of this Journal. Issue schedule 1-October and 1-April in every year for Issue 1, and 2 respectively.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater exchange of knowledge.
Open Journal Systems
KSV Journal of Pharmacy and Health Sciences works on OJS/PKP platform and provides interface for metadata harvesting and XML for Articles & Issues.
Open Journal Systems (OJS) is a journal management and publishing system that has been developed by the Public Knowledge Project through its federally funded efforts to expand and improve access to research.
OJS assists with every stage of the refereed publishing process, from submissions through to online publication and indexing. Through its management systems, its finely grained indexing of research, and the context it provides for research, OJS seeks to improve both the scholarly and public quality of refereed research.
About the Editors
KSV Journal of Pharmacy and Health Sciences has no external editorial board. Instead, all editorial decisions are made by a team of full-time professional editors, who are Post graduate & Doctorate level scientists & expert in their area of specialization.
Please refer Editorial Board.