Open Access Policy
Open Access Policy
All research articles published in KSV Journal of Pharmacy and Health Science KSVJPHS Journal are fully Open Access: immediately freely available to read, download and share. An Open Access Publication is one that meets the following two conditions:
- The author(s) and copyright holder(s) grant(s) to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship, as well as the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal use.
- A complete version of the work and all supplemental materials, including a copy of the permission as stated above, in a suitable standard electronic format is deposited immediately upon initial publication in at least one online repository that is supported by an academic institution & scholarly society that seeks to enable open access, unrestricted distribution, interoperability, and long-term archiving.
- Open Access is a property of individual works, not necessarily journals or publishers.
- Community standards, rather than copyright law, will continue to provide the mechanism for enforcement of proper attribution and responsible use of the published work, as they do now.
* Allows users to copy, distribute and transmit an article, adapt the article as long as the author is attributed and the article is not used for commercial purposes.
KSV Journal of Pharmacy and Health Science (KSVJPHS)
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Journal of Pharmacy and Health Science (KSVJPHS) IS AN OFFICIAL PUBLICATION OF K. B. Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (KSVJPHS e-JOURNAL) will not consider any studies involving humans or animals without the appropriate approval. If no formal ethics committee is available, the authors should indicate whether the procedures were compliant with the Helsinki Declaration as revised in 2008. Informed consent should be obtained, unless waived by the Institutional Review Board, from patients who participated in clinical investigations. Human subjects should not be identifiable, such that patients' names, initials, hospital numbers, dates of birth, or other protected healthcare information should not be disclosed. If experiments involve animals, the research should be based on national or institutional guidelines for animal care and use. Original articles submitted to KSVJPHS e-JOURNAL that address any investigation involving humans and animals should include a description about whether the study was conducted under an approval by the Institutional Review Board (with or without patient informed consent) and animal care committee, respectively, of the institution where the study was conducted.
Policy Statement – Conflict of Interest
All Authors publishing in KSVJPHS e-JOURNAL must declare all financial disclosures and conflicts of interest in the article file of manuscripts submitted for publication.
For more information on Conflict of Interest, see the guidelines from the ICMJE.
Policy Statement – Informed Consent
All human studies submitted for publication in KSVJPHS e-JOURNAL require informed consent and ethics committee approval. If waiver of consent was granted by the ethics committee in the case of retrospective studies not impacting on patient confidentiality or patient rights, this must be clearly stated in the cover letter and manuscript.